Thursday 7 June 2012

Time I was waiting for (Semester 201201 examination result)...

I was thinking how I am going to focus on my final examination as it clashes with the Denmark program that I've joined and our examination was postponed to one week after the others have taken their exams. However, in order for me to tell the truth is that, I was even find hard for manage my time to do the revision for the exams as there's a lot of considerations in my mind, but I never give up at all and I tried my best! Finally my result comes out with a "WOW" which is 4A and 1B+ and most of my other friends who compensate in the Denmark program do managed to score a good grade for the examination with a flying colors! And now, I wish to say a lot of congrats to all of my friends who do get a good result and for those who're not satisfied with the result, come on! Chill and lets do our best together on the coming up semester okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment