Monday 30 January 2012

Time I was waiting for (Semester 201109 examination result)...

Hi, good morning peeps! I am really so happy today because finally my exam result has come out and I’m still satisfied of my result even though I never scored what I’ve been targeted before (a little disappointed of it). Anyway, I targeted at least 4A’s but I was only able to score 3A’s, 1B and 1C. Whatsoever, I’m still being grateful to the Lord for what I got and I know that I've tried my best and I got the result as per my effort which I placed in my examination for last semester. My mission for the semester that I’m enrolling now is to score twice the amount better than what I scored in my previous semester and I have to try my best in this semester.

Thanks a lot for keep following my blog and wishing you guys a wonderful day ahead and GBU!

1 comment:

  1. singgah sini n bace entry....
    nice blog.. n rajin kan lah diri singgah n komen entry...
    i follow you.. follow me back okey...
    http://sabryoppa.blogspot.com/
    http://shaberry92.blogspot.com/
    entry yg nice n blog yg superb!

    p/s : kalau boleh kotak komen ni tukar jadi tetingkap popup... senang sikit nak komen ... hehehehe.. okey la.. bye.. good luck berblogging...

    ReplyDelete