Saturday 31 March 2012

L.O.V.E or L.I.F.E???


I regret to say that I can't contribute enough commitment in my current relationship. I know all who was being my couple before and currently is really so big-hearted and own a very gorgeous look than I am, but the problem is I'm really regret to say that I can't focus in those relationship because of my personal matter. You might think that I look so happy and I'm playing around your feelings, however you don't know another part of my stories and complications that I'm going through my life and maybe if you’re a person with kind-hearted as well, I believe that you will spend at least a drop of tears for me, but I won't tell to any of you because let myself to feel the pain and I don't desire to make anyone cry of me. 


I can only say a thing for those who hate me, “The pain in my heart still isn’t healed”. :’)

No comments:

Post a Comment