Thursday 10 November 2011

12 November 1990, My Birthday...

Esok (12/11) birthday aaron lol… dh masuk 21 years old suda aaron ni (walaupun muke sweet 17 lg) :p … wahhh, cpt gitu kan umur meningkat??? Last year ad wishes dpd “H”, but lets see if dy wish lg in case dy simpan my number walaupn nothing more between us… However, my mum, dad and my lovely sister nak celebrate my birthday, but unfortunately esk (12/11) x dpt nk sambut since tomorrow is my cousin’s wedding, so my family postpone my birthday celebration on 19th of November 2011 (Saturday)… waa… but bgus jg postpone ni since on that week my exam sume clear… so I guess it should be much more better than the actual date of my birthday lah kan… so far aaron ni mmg anak manje… bole dikatakan “mummies boy”… mak kata umur dah nk masuk 21 years but attitude just like kids… ha3x… nk wat camane urh an??? Sape suh manjekan sejak kcik… (nk salahkan mak lah tu) :p … but I have to say that I’m so lucky to have such a mum, dad & sister as my family members… they’re wonderful… 

mahal kita ina at ama!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment