Thursday 26 January 2012

"H" is still living in my heart...

Hello peeps! Sorry but I'm quite upset at the moment. You know why? I still can’t forget “H” and even I have no tears to spend for “H”, but I hope that “H” will be always happy and I wish a lot that one perfect day, we will have a chance to meet up even unexpectedly. I miss “H” so much and I have never loved anyone in my life as much as I loved “H” and even loving now. I never expect “H” to come back into my life and accept me as a boyfriend, couple or what else, but it is just that I wish “H” to know that I never ever replaced anyone in the position of “H” in my heart even I went thru few relationships because they made me worse. However, I still love “H” not because of beauty or what else, but because “H” is my first love and I made a lot of promises to “H” and till now I’m holding my promises tight enough and that is what makes me can’t forget “H”. It is very simple for others to say that forget our previous love story and start a whole new chapter with them, but they will never and won’t understand my feelings because only I know what I feel and maybe one perfect day, I may forget those of these things that has passed thru my life little by little even though there is a lot of sweet memories in my relationship with “H” compared to sad memories. Anyway, I want you to know that I won’t ever request to be with you as you threw me away from your heart and you have no rights to ask me to forget you because I am still a sincere person in your love matter! >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment