Friday 13 January 2012

About The Special "HER" in my life...

Hye everyone, let me to story with you guys something about Ms. F.K! She is one and only special girl that turns my life into another passage. She is very special for her lovely attitude, sweet looking face, kindness and a person who knows how to value someone that loves her. The most unbelievable and romantic part is that, she value me even though she knows everything from A-Z about my previous love story and so on. We get to know each other for about 2 years I guess and we upgrade our relationship status on 25th December 2011 simultaneously to Christmas celebration of the year, but I've high-lightened to her some conditions before we continue our relationship in the stage of her interest whereby it will come to the end of decision by 12th January 2011. However, since I was having some personal considerations, I have requested to her in order to extend for me a day before I can make a decision and she have agreed for it, but in my heart, I'm still thinking if I can make her happy and comfortable with me because she and I know what is my total considerations about and now, I have to decide what is my final decision about this matter by 12am today.


I hope a lot that she can understand my situation. I swear that she is perfect, but she and I know why I can't accept her fully as my partner, but for sure I love her so much for what she is being with me and I am so happy now because at least I have forgotten "H" now. >_<

No comments:

Post a Comment