Thursday 7 June 2012

BACN-KLMU wonderful & valuable moments (May 25, 2012)...

Finally after all those of visits to the relevant companies and government agencies that relates to our case study research such as ISS, Vedel IT, Grundfos, MATRADE, Danish Embassy, Tourism Malaysia (Matic), Suruhanjaya Syarikat Malaysia (SSM) and some other of our personal visits, it came to the sayings of farewell and this was a very saddest moment that we have come to the end point. You may be wondering why am I coming to the end point of this activity suddenly without talking much on the overall day-to-day activities, am I right? Okay, this is for the reason that I'm planning to come out with a new blog entry which I can use to say a lot more of those activities that we used to have during the program very much more briefly and detailed! I'll surely update my blog here with the link once I'm done with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment