Sunday 3 June 2012

BACN-KLMU wonderful & valuable moments (May 14-25, 2012)...

Hi all! it has been some days that I never update my blog as I was busy with my studies, some college activities such as Orphanage home visit, HIV home visit, BACN (Denmark)-KLMU (Malaysia) Cooperation Study Program and some other minor activities and interviews as well. The Orphanage and HIV home visit has taught me the meaning of life and the satisfaction of helping peoples even though it’s a small help as this is one of my future vision in my life personally since I would like to be one of the personality that can reduce the world's poverty. However, honestly that in these few months of those activities, I feel that I have huge changes in term of my mentality whereby I'm more matured, well-prepared and equipped with more new skills and knowledge. Besides that, the Denmark program has given a very big impact in my life as it involves more than 10 nations students covers both Asian & Western students cooperation in preparing the appropriate report and presentation to be presented in front of 4 experienced judges from both Malaysian and Denmark. I've made a lot of new friends and learn a lot of new knowledge in term of business and its procedures as well. At the same time, I never missed a chance to show off to them our Malaysian culture by inviting them to go for Citrawarna Malaysia that was held on 19-May-2012. I will use what I've learnt to do good things and if I could get a chance to make the world as one of the better place as well with the blessings by the Noble.

No comments:

Post a Comment