Tuesday 8 November 2011

Mummy & Daddy...

Mother & father are both gift from the Noble. God shows us his love through our parents because there’s no love that can be equalized with our parents love except the Noble’s love. How did we learn the word “Love”? It’s from the care of a mother and father. Our parents are the one that gives us life and takes good care of us since we’re babies till now and even forever. For me, my parents are my “Magic” because whenever I’m feeling upset or considering of giving up certain challenges, I will think about my mother and father and I can say that if we really love our parents and Noble, no matter whatever the challenges are, but we are the winner in it.


Always remember, “How much our parents love us and how worthy we have to care for them even though it’s not equivalent to their love towards us…"



Aaron love mama and papa and nothing could change it forever... >_<

Don’t forget to follow my update always yeah!!! Chill :p

No comments:

Post a Comment