Sunday 6 November 2011

Management Accounting...

Accounting is a key subject for me. Even though my SPM outcome for accounting subject wasn't that much worthy enough, but when I move into my university life (since Diploma in E-Business) my intention and mindset is to obtain “A’s” for all my Accounting related subjects. I have started to take these subjects as a challenge for me during my higher educational stage and finally I have started to love these subjects which results me in “A’s” for all those subjects that relates to Accounting. Now, as for my B.A. (Hons.) in Business and Entrepreneur Development (CBDS), I have to go through Management Accounting subject which I found most perplexing compared to any other Accounting subjects that I have taken before. However, I will never ever give up because for me it’s simple, “There’s nothing that we can’t achieve if we put enough effort in it” and “If others can do, why not we can’t?”… I am holding my principle very confidently in any matters I am involved and I will do my best to obtain “A” not only for this subject, but for all those subjects that I am enrolling for this semester and for my coming up semester. That is all for today… I will update you guys regarding this topic once my final exam gets nearer and after my final exam results come out yeah.


PEACE ALWAYS AND GOOD LUCK GUYS... J

No comments:

Post a Comment